I’ve Been Busy Lately
I apologize for the slow updates; I’ve been working 55+ hrs/wk again. My schedule is going to remain busy for at least another month. Here are some projects I have planned once I have some free time:
- A video about synthetic brush lathering techniques and different model comparisons (I just won an Edwin Jagger brush in the Sharpologist giveaway!)
- A video product review and demonstration of Dreadnought Luxury Shaving Cream
- A video comparison shaving half my face with a cartridge & foam and the other half using traditional wet shaving techniques.
- I’ve used several great products lately and I’d like to start making video product reviews…
- A video review on the quality of Shaveology’s Zazzle t-shirts… plus a FREE giveaway!
Until next time, shave well!